iNTERPORT REMAINS FULLY OPERATIONAL FOR ALL FRENCH PORTS AND AIRPORTS
DESPITE THE COVID19 CRISIS.
Interport Crew Services is still 100% operational to handle any kind of crew change within the French territory.
However, we have to follow specific guidelines to perform crew arrangements under safety protocol
according to goverment rules and common sense.
We strongly recommand that you contact us prior to engage any crewing activity in order to forward you the usefull
informations and advises to ensure that your crew change will go along smoothly.
INTERPORT CREW SERVICES is applying IMO's recommended framework of protocols for ensuring safe ship crew changes and travel during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic according to the IMO's Circular Letter No.4204/Add.14
Such applies for the following :
- Protocols for joining a ship
- Protocols for leaving a ship
- Transfer (potentially) to any hotel, temporary accommodation or similar
- Transfer (potentially) to other services (local authorities / medical assistance)
IMO's circular Letter No.4204
new ics engagements
Our new protocol for transportation is as follow :
- fully desinfected car
- safety box within the car for the driver
- 4 passengers maximum per car
- temperature control for all passengers
In partnership with local health institutions and doctors, Interport can arrange COVID19 tests for your crew in all French ports.
Please contact us for more informations.
for any crew arrangement within the french territory, every crew must hold the following mandatory requirements :
personal protective EQUIPMENTS
attestation of derogatory transport